Skip to main content

Caudalie Premier Cru Anti-ageing Line Review

We all want to look our best and are constantly searching for ways to slow done the aging process.  I am one who believes that prevention is better than cure, for this I am constantly adding things to my skincare routine as and when needed.  I was on the market for a new eye cream and came across Caudalie.  I found a gift set in which I would get the full sized eye cream and a sample size of the face cream.  These products are quite costly and I thought I could hit two birds with one stone if I could get my hands on this set.  Luckily, it was not sold out at the Skinstore and I ordered it quite a 
few months ago.


Caudalie Premier Cru Face and Eye Cream

I have been using Caudalie Premier Cru Face and Eye creams; and let me have you know that these are absolutely luxurious products which smell great.  The scent reminds me of fresh grapes being picked off the vine.  They scream quality and I really fell in love with the eye cream.  I am one who is always is concerned with the appearance of how my eyes look.  I don't want them to age too quickly and want to maintain them for as long as I possibly can.  Caudalie products contain reservatrol which is the power ingredient to combat the aging process.  It is the star of the show!!  

Caudalie Premier Cru Eye Cream

I noticed that this eye cream hit all the points in my checklist that I am aiming to gain from eye creams.  It firms and lifts the eye lid and most importantly it doesn't cause any form of irritation.  I would also apply it under my eyes to address the early signs fine lines.  I immediately noticed improvement and this was my go to eye cream until I ran out, which was a sad event.  But, if for some reason I skipped a day, I would see that my eyes were a little droopy and slightly puffy.  For me, this was an incentive to try to apply it no matter how tired I was.

Caudalie Premier Cru Face Cream (sample size)

With regards with the Caudalie Premier Cru Face Cream is also a lovely product.  This also has a pleasant smell to it as well.  However, I did develop some milia on the first use of the product.  I put it down to the fact that maybe my skin had to get used to it. After a few days, they stopped appearing which was amazing.  Other than that, the product addresses all the anti-aging issues we all face.  Firms and lifts the skin, addresses the fine lines, hyperpigmentation, and adds a subtle glow to the face as well.  

I recommended these products to my Mom and sisters and would urge you all the check them out as well.  I do agree that they are not drugstore prices, but I think we only get our face once. It is what gives a first impression to others and as they say first impressions are lasting impressions.  I believe it is better to spend a bit on skincare and also keep a watch on your diet.  The combination would be lethal for those aging cells.

Here is to young skin for more years to come ...!!!  See you all in my next post!

P.S. Do check out my review on YouTube!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Secret to Glowing, Clear Skin

Being a beauty blogger, I am always looking for products that will give me the best results in terms of great skin.  My routine got a little monotonous and I was all for something new.  One day, out of boredom I went into my kitchen and came up with a concoction for a homemade mask.  Low and behold, I was surprised!! * chicken dance *  It was a miracle worker as it addressed a couple of issues that I deal with being a dry, sensitive skin type.  Today,  I am going to share with you my secret to clear, healthy skin which you can obtain with simple ingredients that you may have lying in your kitchen shelves. YOU WILL NEED: Chickpea Powder 2.5 Tbsp Sweet Almond Oil 1/2 tsp Turmeric 1/4 tsp Honey 1 tsp Milk 1 tsp Rose Water or Water 2 tsp DIRECTIONS: First, mix the chickpea powder and rose water.  I prefer to use rose water for it's added benefits, but water will do just fine if you're in a pinch.  Then after the two form a thick paste, add the remaining ingredie

Philip Kingsley | Body Building Shampoo

Every girl wants big, voluminous hair making heads turn by the millisecond.  I am jus the same, maybe not wanting all that attention, but certain love big hair!  I have been using  Philip Kingsley Body Building Shampoo  for quite a while and have come to love it! Philip Kingsley Body Building Shampoo Philip Kingsley Body Building Shampoo works like a charm on thin or fine to limp hair by adding body and texture to it.  I find that it also clarifies my hair just as well as any clarifying shampoo.  My hair tends to dry out a bit if I don't use a conditioner.   But, nothing really comprises the body this bad boy gives.  It retails for  £18 at www.l ookfantastic.com for a bottle of 250ml.

Philip Kingsley | Body Building Shampoo

Every girl wants big, voluminous hair making heads turn by the millisecond.  I am just the same, maybe not wanting all that attention, but surely love big hair!  I have been using  Philip Kingsley Body Building Shampoo  for quite a while and have come to love it! Philip Kingsley Body Building Shampoo Philip Kingsley Body Building Shampoo works like a charm on fine to limp hair by adding body and texture to it.  I find that it also clarifies my hair just as well as any clarifying shampoo.  My hair tends to dry out a bit if I don't use a conditioner.   But, nothing really comprises the body this bad boy gives.  It retails for  £18 at www.l ookfantastic.com for a bottle of 250ml.