Skip to main content

VLCC Witch Hazel and Rose Water Face Wash Review

Being readers of my blog, you all would know by now I have dry and sensitive skin. To keep it looking parched and irritated, I am looking for products that would hydrate my skin.  About a year ago, I was in my local supermarket in Jeddah, Danube, and  picked up the VLCC Witch Hazel and Rose Water Face Wash.  I had never previously heard of the brand and decided to give this a whirl.


VLCC Witch Hazel and Rose Water Face Wash


The VLCC Witch Hazel and Rose Water comes in a 150ml tube, like most other face washes available at the drugstore.  The face wash has a pleasant smell which reminds of me Johnson's & Johnson's Baby Lotion in terms of both color and fragrance.  It has a creamy texture, but it is not a foaming cleanser.  I appreciate the fact that it is soap free and that is what makes it a winner in my books.  

The face wash is hydrating as it claims and doesn't dry out my skin.  However, I don't think it lives up to the claim of fully removing make-up.  I use an oil based cleanser first and then go in for a second cleanse with the face wash and use my Clarisonic.  That is when the remaining traces of foundation are completely removed.  I then move on to applying my toner, serum, and moisturizer which then completes my skincare routine.

If you are looking for a cost effective option, do give this a go.  I don't think you will be disappointed.

Be sure to check out my YouTube video to hear my thoughts of the product in a bit more detail!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Secret to Glowing, Clear Skin

Being a beauty blogger, I am always looking for products that will give me the best results in terms of great skin.  My routine got a little monotonous and I was all for something new.  One day, out of boredom I went into my kitchen and came up with a concoction for a homemade mask.  Low and behold, I was surprised!! * chicken dance *  It was a miracle worker as it addressed a couple of issues that I deal with being a dry, sensitive skin type.  Today,  I am going to share with you my secret to clear, healthy skin which you can obtain with simple ingredients that you may have lying in your kitchen shelves. YOU WILL NEED: Chickpea Powder 2.5 Tbsp Sweet Almond Oil 1/2 tsp Turmeric 1/4 tsp Honey 1 tsp Milk 1 tsp Rose Water or Water 2 tsp DIRECTIONS: First, mix the chickpea powder and rose water.  I prefer to use rose water for it's added benefits, but water will do just fine if you're in a pinch.  Then after the two form a thick paste, add the remaining ingredie

Philip Kingsley | Body Building Shampoo

Every girl wants big, voluminous hair making heads turn by the millisecond.  I am jus the same, maybe not wanting all that attention, but certain love big hair!  I have been using  Philip Kingsley Body Building Shampoo  for quite a while and have come to love it! Philip Kingsley Body Building Shampoo Philip Kingsley Body Building Shampoo works like a charm on thin or fine to limp hair by adding body and texture to it.  I find that it also clarifies my hair just as well as any clarifying shampoo.  My hair tends to dry out a bit if I don't use a conditioner.   But, nothing really comprises the body this bad boy gives.  It retails for  £18 at www.l ookfantastic.com for a bottle of 250ml.

Philip Kingsley | Body Building Shampoo

Every girl wants big, voluminous hair making heads turn by the millisecond.  I am just the same, maybe not wanting all that attention, but surely love big hair!  I have been using  Philip Kingsley Body Building Shampoo  for quite a while and have come to love it! Philip Kingsley Body Building Shampoo Philip Kingsley Body Building Shampoo works like a charm on fine to limp hair by adding body and texture to it.  I find that it also clarifies my hair just as well as any clarifying shampoo.  My hair tends to dry out a bit if I don't use a conditioner.   But, nothing really comprises the body this bad boy gives.  It retails for  £18 at www.l ookfantastic.com for a bottle of 250ml.