Skip to main content

My latest Handbag Crush ... MISS SICILY IN CHERRY RED!

Whilst browsing the net, as you do, at the end of a long day; I was on Farfetch and was looking at the Dolce & Gabbana bags.  Skimming through the amazing collection of bags, the MISS SICILY in Cherry Red caught my eye!  I think it was love at first sight!!






DOLCE & GABBANA Miss Sicily Bag (Cherry Red)






The bag seems very spacious and somethng that I can see myself with for years to come!  However, i am still on the fence and question if I really will be able to carry off a red bag.  It would be a first because I usually play safe and buy neutral colors that I know I will use no matter what I decide to wear.  With this color, I am not so sure!

I love the fact that the bag is of real leather and not a faux leather one like Stella McCartney's Fallabella bag.  I do like those, but I am just not that committed to drop so much money on a bag that I know isn't even leather!  I love real leahter bags whether they are smooth, pebbled, or bubbled leather like the Alexander Wang Rocco.

I might have to have a few more sleepless nights before I can either decide to bite the bullet and just buy it or have self control and not invest in it.

Fairy God Mother ... please gift me one ... pretty please ... with a red cherry on top!! *giggles* (pun intended)

What do you think I should do .. should I go for it?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Secret to Glowing, Clear Skin

Being a beauty blogger, I am always looking for products that will give me the best results in terms of great skin.  My routine got a little monotonous and I was all for something new.  One day, out of boredom I went into my kitchen and came up with a concoction for a homemade mask.  Low and behold, I was surprised!! * chicken dance *  It was a miracle worker as it addressed a couple of issues that I deal with being a dry, sensitive skin type.  Today,  I am going to share with you my secret to clear, healthy skin which you can obtain with simple ingredients that you may have lying in your kitchen shelves. YOU WILL NEED: Chickpea Powder 2.5 Tbsp Sweet Almond Oil 1/2 tsp Turmeric 1/4 tsp Honey 1 tsp Milk 1 tsp Rose Water or Water 2 tsp DIRECTIONS: First, mix the chickpea powder and rose water.  I prefer to use rose water for it's added benefits, but water will do just fine if you're in a pinch.  Then after the two form a thick paste, add the remaining ingredie

Philip Kingsley | Body Building Shampoo

Every girl wants big, voluminous hair making heads turn by the millisecond.  I am jus the same, maybe not wanting all that attention, but certain love big hair!  I have been using  Philip Kingsley Body Building Shampoo  for quite a while and have come to love it! Philip Kingsley Body Building Shampoo Philip Kingsley Body Building Shampoo works like a charm on thin or fine to limp hair by adding body and texture to it.  I find that it also clarifies my hair just as well as any clarifying shampoo.  My hair tends to dry out a bit if I don't use a conditioner.   But, nothing really comprises the body this bad boy gives.  It retails for  £18 at www.l ookfantastic.com for a bottle of 250ml.

Philip Kingsley | Body Building Shampoo

Every girl wants big, voluminous hair making heads turn by the millisecond.  I am just the same, maybe not wanting all that attention, but surely love big hair!  I have been using  Philip Kingsley Body Building Shampoo  for quite a while and have come to love it! Philip Kingsley Body Building Shampoo Philip Kingsley Body Building Shampoo works like a charm on fine to limp hair by adding body and texture to it.  I find that it also clarifies my hair just as well as any clarifying shampoo.  My hair tends to dry out a bit if I don't use a conditioner.   But, nothing really comprises the body this bad boy gives.  It retails for  £18 at www.l ookfantastic.com for a bottle of 250ml.