Skip to main content

Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick: Streak

Lately, the temperature has risen in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia as we near the hot summer month of June.  These days I have been rocking a coral-pink lipstick in the sizzling weather of Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. I am not tanned at all; I am still somewhat a pale color, but still find the Urban Decay (UD) Revolutionary Lipstick in Streak flattering on my NC25 skintone.

 
Urban Decay Revolutionary Lipstick - Streak


 
Application of UD Streak

The UD Revolutionary Lipstick is a bit waxy in texture at first, but with increased application the texture changes.  I have found the lipstick to apply smoothly now and with a few wipes across the lips you can achieve an opaque corally-pink color - one which I am totally digging!!
 
It doesn't withstand eating and drinking sessions and does fade away, in effect you will definitely need to reapply the lipstick for a fresh vibrant coat.  Without indulging in such activities, I would say the lipstick lasts about 2 hours on me and when it starts to wear off, it seems as if I have a stain on my lips. 
 
At night, I tend to remove the lip color with an eye/lip make up remover.  The particular remover I use deserves a post of it's own so do keep a look out for it!
 
Here are my two cents on the UD Revolutionary Lipstick in Streak!  The lipstick retails for $22 and is available at Sephora in Jeddah.

Have you tried any other colors?  What's your experience? ...

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Secret to Glowing, Clear Skin

Being a beauty blogger, I am always looking for products that will give me the best results in terms of great skin.  My routine got a little monotonous and I was all for something new.  One day, out of boredom I went into my kitchen and came up with a concoction for a homemade mask.  Low and behold, I was surprised!! * chicken dance *  It was a miracle worker as it addressed a couple of issues that I deal with being a dry, sensitive skin type.  Today,  I am going to share with you my secret to clear, healthy skin which you can obtain with simple ingredients that you may have lying in your kitchen shelves. YOU WILL NEED: Chickpea Powder 2.5 Tbsp Sweet Almond Oil 1/2 tsp Turmeric 1/4 tsp Honey 1 tsp Milk 1 tsp Rose Water or Water 2 tsp DIRECTIONS: First, mix the chickpea powder and rose water.  I prefer to use rose water for it's added benefits, but water will do just fine if you're in a pinch.  Then after the two form a thick paste, add the remaining ingredie

Philip Kingsley | Body Building Shampoo

Every girl wants big, voluminous hair making heads turn by the millisecond.  I am jus the same, maybe not wanting all that attention, but certain love big hair!  I have been using  Philip Kingsley Body Building Shampoo  for quite a while and have come to love it! Philip Kingsley Body Building Shampoo Philip Kingsley Body Building Shampoo works like a charm on thin or fine to limp hair by adding body and texture to it.  I find that it also clarifies my hair just as well as any clarifying shampoo.  My hair tends to dry out a bit if I don't use a conditioner.   But, nothing really comprises the body this bad boy gives.  It retails for  £18 at www.l ookfantastic.com for a bottle of 250ml.

Philip Kingsley | Body Building Shampoo

Every girl wants big, voluminous hair making heads turn by the millisecond.  I am just the same, maybe not wanting all that attention, but surely love big hair!  I have been using  Philip Kingsley Body Building Shampoo  for quite a while and have come to love it! Philip Kingsley Body Building Shampoo Philip Kingsley Body Building Shampoo works like a charm on fine to limp hair by adding body and texture to it.  I find that it also clarifies my hair just as well as any clarifying shampoo.  My hair tends to dry out a bit if I don't use a conditioner.   But, nothing really comprises the body this bad boy gives.  It retails for  £18 at www.l ookfantastic.com for a bottle of 250ml.